On the occasion of using the rocher-blanc.mc website, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the rocher-blanc.mc website, the user's internet service provider, and the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address. In any case, Rocher Blanc only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of providing certain services offered by the rocher-blanc.mc website. The user knowingly provides this information, especially when entering it themselves. The user of the rocher-blanc.mc website is informed whether or not it is obligatory to provide this information.
Every user has the right to access, rectify, and object to their personal data by submitting a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of an identity document with the signature of the document holder, specifying the address to which the response should be sent. No personal information of the rocher-blanc.mc website user is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned, or sold to any third party. Only in the event of the acquisition of Rocher Blanc and its rights, the aforementioned information may be transmitted to the potential acquirer, who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to preserve and modify the data concerning the user of the rocher-blanc.mc website.
Management of requests related to the rocher-blanc.mc website
The form for requests related to the rocher-blanc.mc website is a processing of personal data managed by Rocher Blanc.
Purpose of data processing
The processing aims at managing requests related to the Rocher Blanc website (rocher-blanc.mc).
It allows Rocher Blanc to:
- Receive comments and reports addressed to the editorial team and webmaster
- Manage the actions taken based on the received comments
Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
This data processing is carried out in the exercise of public authority in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the amended Data Protection Act.
The data is transmitted by the user of the rocher-blanc.mc website who wishes to submit a comment or report.
Mandatory nature of data collection
The contact form of the editorial team of the rocher-blanc.mc website requires the mandatory collection of data for proper handling of the request.
The processing does not involve automated decision-making.
The data processing concerns individuals who wish to submit a comment or report regarding the rocher-blanc.mc website.
The data is intended for the following recipients:
- The Rocher Blanc communication department;
- Where applicable, other contributing Rocher Blanc departments.
Data transfers outside the EU
No data transfers outside the European Union are made.
Data retention period
The data is retained for 5 years from the processing of the request.
Security measures are implemented in accordance with the information systems security policy.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access and obtain a copy of your data, object to the processing of your data, have your data rectified, or have your data erased. You also have the right to restrict the processing of your data.
Exercising your rights
The Data Protection Officer, within the Rocher Blanc communication department, is your point of contact for any requests to exercise your rights regarding this processing. Contact the corresponding department
- via email:
- by postal mail:
2 Rue du Gabian
Les Industries - 8th floor
Complaint to the CNIL
If you believe that your data rights are not being respected after contacting us, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.
Hypertext links and cookies
The rocher-blanc.mc website contains a number of hypertext links to other websites, established with the authorization of Rocher Blanc. However, Rocher Blanc does not have the ability to verify the content of these visited websites and therefore assumes no responsibility for them.
- Browsing the rocher-blanc.mc website may result in the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file that does not identify the user but records information about the computer's navigation on a website. The data obtained is intended to facilitate future navigation on the website and also serves various attendance measurement purposes.
Refusing to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. However, users can configure their computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: Go to the Tools tab (gear-shaped icon in the top right corner) / Internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
- In Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab.
Set the Retention Rules to: Use custom settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon (represented by a gear) in the top right corner of the browser. Select Preferences. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings.
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (represented by three horizontal lines) in the top right corner of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.